Reporting to the Head of the Data Science and Optimization Area, and as Senior Data Scientist, he/she will assume those functions related to:
- Advanced statistical analysis of databases.
- Development of advanced Artificial Intelligence solutions/models.
- Development of technical documentation.
We are looking for candidates who bring:
- Master’s degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Engineering / Computer Science or related area (PhD valued).
- High level of English.
- More than 5 years of experience in the IA sector and at least 3 years as a senior consultant, participating and technically leading complex, horizontal projects with exposure to the business.
- Experience in projects related to:
- Data processing: Capture, storage, normalization, cleansing and visualization of massive data. ETLs, Data Models.
- AI: Machine Learning and Deep Learning, knowledge of the most common algorithms such as RandomForest, CatBoost, XGBoost, CNN, RNN, etc. Supervised and unsupervised algorithms. Self-explanatory algorithms.
- Essential expert level: Python. Knowledge of other platforms and languages is a plus.
- Highly recommended: knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL/SQL Azure databases and Microsoft Azure development environment.
- Airflow, Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB would be an asset.
- Interest in developing a technical career and vocation for technology specialization.
- Passion for technology and customer value creation.
- Ability to relate to business and functional teams, holistic view of the business problem to be solved.
- Results oriented, proactive, team oriented and goal oriented.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally sporadically.