Digital Twin of
Savings, efficiency, operational control and sustainability in transportation and distribution organizations.
- The extreme multi-objective complexity of transportation planning processes (medium and long distance) and distribution (capillary/last mile).
- The inefficiency of resources and capacities generated daily in these logistic flows and the clear impact on operational profitability derived from such inefficiency.
- The lack of visibility and control over the key indicators associated with the operation.
- The extreme difficulty in anticipating the behavior of new operational scenarios and the pressure to make the right decisions in the face of the growing dynamism of the operation’s boundary conditions.
Fully model our logistics flow, with all its entities (nodes, fleets, materials…), all its restrictions (compatibilities, times, regulations, cost structures…) and all the objective business criteria (costs, profitability, service levels…), applying the most innovative data science technologies in automation and process optimization.
Squeeze all the associated analytical power to transform the way we design, manage and execute our transport or distribution operation.
Cost savings. Visibility and control. Better business decisions.
What is MathIT.Logistics?
- Software platform for modeling, automation, optimization, control and simulation of logistics processes and flows.
- Designed to generate cost savings, operational efficiency and comprehensive visibility and control of transportation and distribution logistics organizations.
- B2B SaaS solution (no investment in hardware or software, subscription-based licensing model), with the highest levels of compliance and technological security.
- Developed by experts in transportation logistics and advanced data analytics under the Digital Twin paradigm of critical business processes.
- End-to-end automation and optimization of iterative operational planning processes.
- Visibility and Control of all transport and distribution flows (fleets, routes, stops, journeys, deliveries, service level, CO2..).
- Operational simulations and business scenario analysis, strategic decision support (detection of inefficiencies, operational quick-wins, optimal fleet…).
- Hyper-customization to the customer’s specific operational model: we integrate all entities, constraints and criteria that model the operation. Unlimited adaptability, flexibility and scalability, by design.
- Integrable with information systems (ERP, TMS…).
- In permanent functional growth towards other related needs and requirements (settlement, invoicing, compliance control, audits…).
Cost savings from AUTOMATION
Full automation of complex iterative operational planning processes, reducing daily planning times for the entire operation to seconds/minutes.
Elimination of resource costs associated with the daily generation of operational planning.
Elimination of risk associated with extreme dependency on key resources in the operational planning process.
Drastic reduction in daily cycle operational stress: longer order/order receiving window, longer order/loading picking window, lower incident/out-of-route costs.
Elastic and scalable capacity to plan for growing or highly dynamic demands.
Savings from OPTIMIZATION
Integral optimization of all operational planning, from the application of the most innovative customized algorithms for our specific logistic flow, fulfilling all the required operational restrictions and ensuring the maximum level of efficiency and profitability of the operation, on the defined business objectives (costs, service, efficiency…):
Reduced operating costs in fleet size, kilometers traveled, working hours…
Optimized load allocations (Split, Merge, Groupage), according to compatibilities (materials, temperature…), balances (load, costs…), fleet availability, etc.
Efficient integration of resources, capacities, origins of materials, transport suppliers, vehicles, etc.
Optimization of loading flows, unloading, departures, arrivals, breaks, barge exchanges, dock management, reloads, etc.
Reduction of penalties for non-compliance with committed service levels.
Visibility and Control
360º vision of all operational, economic and service data of the operation, enabling a new model of control, management, reporting, analysis and continuous improvement:
Operational metrics (vehicles, kilometers, consumption, load ratios, working times, travel, stop…).
Service metrics: level of fulfillment of deliveries and collections,
Economic metrics: cost and profitability of the operation, aggregated, by customer, by area, by transport provider, etc.
Sustainability metrics: carbon footprint of the operation.
Detailed operational maps of the entire planning.
On-line tracking: monitoring of the operation in real time, locations, trips, stops, driving patterns, telemetry, etc.
Operational alerts, by location, by time, by events.
Retrospective analysis of fleet movements and events, by vehicle.
Feedback models, inference of real daily operational data that iteratively feeds back to optimization models: maximum adherence to operational reality.
Operational Simulation and Analysis
Analysis and simulation models that enable a real “data-driven operation” environment, challenging the design of current operational models for the identification, evaluation, design and implementation of new and more efficient logistics strategies and their harmonization with the organization’s related processes.
- What-if analysis, simulation of operational cycles to identify inefficiencies or improvement points.
- Optimal fleet configuration.
- Definition of cost structures with suppliers.
- Definition/optimization of service windows.
- Detection of operational inefficiencies by customer/area/supplier.
- Integration of transport networks: evaluation and simulation of strategies.
- Redesign of transport networks/flows: Identification of optimized locations.
- Construction of scheduled transportation scenarios.
- Identification of operational quick-wins: incompatibilities to be solved that generate profitability.
- Operational value mapping of customers and suppliers.
- Customer and supplier segmentation / operational insight.
Professionals in Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research, in the practical application, on real scenarios of high complexity, of the state of the art in process optimization techniques.
Experts in transportation logistics, with a high record of projects in transportation and distribution organizations.
Passionate about solving complex operational problems and bringing maximum business value to logistics organizations through the application of these capabilities.
Hyper-customization: no two businesses are the same, no two operations are the same. The flexibility to capture and model the differences allows us to maximize the value provided.
Extensive record of high-value projects for large national and international companies with high demand.
Differential values: expert knowledge, innovation and constant investment in scientific and technical updating, flexibility, agility and adaptability.
If you identify inefficiencies or points of improvement in the planning or execution of your transport or distribution operations and you need the best tool to challenge your transport flows and associated planning processes and really transform your business by exploiting the full value of your own data, MathIT.Logistics is an important part of your solution.